- Mining and Quarrying
We have a fully equipped fabrication workshop where we fabricate mild, carbon, aluminium and stainless steel from light sheet metal work to heavy fabrication and general welding. We also offer on-site service for repairs, maintenance and refurbishment.
Our steel processing capability includes cutting, folding, bending, rolling, guillotining, profile cutting, cropping, punching, drilling and bulk processing to your drawings and specifications. Refer to our Steel Supplies section for more detail. If you want to fabricate your own job, we can supply everything you need as a kit or in bits.
Our machine shop provides turning, milling and keyway cutting services for general repairs or to produce custom machined parts. Our capacity includes up to 3m lathe with 690 swing, milling machines with dividing heads, turning and fitting services. We also have the capacity to out-source larger jobs that we are unable to handle in-house giving us the capacity to handle the complete job on your behalf.
Fitting and Maintenance
We provide general fitting and maintenance services for transport, agriculture, construction, mining/quarrying, Municipal, Infra-Structure and construction equipment.
Our company provides a number of solutions for hydraulic problems. We offer a complete design and installation service for hydraulic systems including hoses and fittings, cylinder refurbishment and hydraulic cylinder re-seals and repairs to hydraulic pumps and components.
- Automatic Band Saw (360 x 360);
- 3m Lathe with 680 swing;
- 85T Punch and Shear;
- Guillotines (6mm x 3600mm);
- Plasma Cutter (25mm);
- Pan Brake Folder (2mm x 2400mm);
- 100T Press;
- Milling Machine with Dividing Head;
- Press Brake (3000mm x 100T);
- Plate Rollers (20mm x 3000mm);
- Profile Cutter;
- Our company provides a 24 hour mobile breakdown service for onsite call outs. Our mobile capacity includes:
- Fully equipped Mobile Welding Plant with Arc Air Gouge to 600amps;
- Fully equipped service vehicles for mobile, breakdown and maintenance onsite;
- 16,000 hours/year + OT + weekends + expanded capacity as required on larger projects;
Project lead time
- Lead time varies depending on projects, work load and complexity of the job.
- We have experienced qualified staff in the fields of Boiler making; Fitting; Machining; and Diesel Fitting.